Joe’s area of focus is providing year-end accounting and corporate tax services to family-owned enterprises, personal and corporate tax planning and business succession planning. His practice has a strong emphasis on tax planning, estate planning and financial planning.
His work experience includes:
- Canada Revenue Agency audit division
- Bombardier Capital wholesale finance division
- Lectured for three years at Okanagan University College in the areas of Tax, Canadian Business and Management and Financial Accounting
- Presented a number of estate and financial and planning seminars in conjunction with local banks and credit unions.
Education & Certification:
- Commerce Degree with a major in Finance – University of British Columbia in Vancouver
- Chartered Accountant (CPA) – Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia
- Former member Financial Planning Standards of Canada
- Joe articled with KPMG in Vancouver prior to moving to Kelowna